Burano and the Islands in the Lagoon aboard a Bragozzo
- Island of Mazzorbo
- Island of St. Francesco del Deserto
- Island of St. Erasmo
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- "Bragozzo" (a characteristic Venetian boat)
- Personal, English speaking guide for the entire duration of the tour
- Food and wine tasting aboard: Prosecco DOC (Controlled Origin Denomination), crisp bread with Baccalà Mantecato, cheeses, salumi, mixed salad, bread, water, wine, characteristic Burano dessert
- Guided tour to the Island of Mazzorbo and characteristic wine cellar
- Guided tour to the enchanting Island of San Francesco del Deserto and convent
- Guided tour of the arsenal of Venice
- Guided tour of Burano
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer to location of appointment
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
In the early morning, you will board one of the most traditional boats of Venice, the Bragozzo, from the evocative Ponte dei Tre Archi. From here you will be carried by the wind towards the islands north of Venice.