A Walk through the Medieval
- Orvieto and its monuments
- Civita di Bagnoregio
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Private luxury car equipped with A/C with driver for the entire duration of the tour (10 hours)
- Licensed, professional, English speaking guide at Orvieto (3 hours approx.)
- Licensed, professional, English speaking guide at Bomarzo and Bagnoreggio (4 hours approx.)
- Lunch (complete menu - beverages not included)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance tickets
- All that is not expressly stated in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
On this tour you will visit some of Italy's most historic and evocative villages in the scenic Umbrian and Lazio regions.
The tour will take approximately three hours. You will then be taken to Civita di Bagnoregio. This is a traffic free community linked only by a walking bridge. Here, in this magical town you will have lunch on a splendid terrace facing the town, surrounded by the Viterbo valleys.
After lunch, your guide will accompany you to the best locations from which to take in the stunning views and panoramas of the surrounding region. Then it's off to Bomarzo with its unique Renaissance monumental complex called Parco dei Mostri (Park of the Monsters). The park's name stems from the many larger-than-life sculptures, some sculpted in the bedrock, which populate this predominantly barren landscape.
You will return to your hotel after a truly unique day and the fascinating and surreal gardens at Bomarzo will remain in your memory for many years to come.