From the Market to the Table: Cooking Class
- Open market at historic center of Florence
- Cooking lesson with lunch
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Tastings in the historic center open market (Sant'Ambrogio market)
- English speaking chef for the entire duration of the tour
- Cooking class in the historic center
- Complete lunch
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer from/to the starting /meeting point of the tour
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- Possibility of renting a private car for all tranfers
You will meet your personal chef who will accompany you on a walk to discover the biggest open air produce market in Florence. It will be an amazing experience to lose yourselves among the fragrances and tastes: from the selection of meats to cheeses, from the variety of bread to baked goods and finally, the gelato. You will be able to choose and select from the highest quality of ingredients to be utilized in the creation of traditional dishes which you will soon be preparing together with the chef. In fact, after a colorful tour among the stalls, you will arrive at an old "palazzo" building in the historic center, where, under the chef's supervision, you will learn how to prepare some traditional Tuscan courses: you will be able to choose to prepare a Florentine meal composed of homemade pasta with an accompanying sauce or a more structured menu, elaborated from appetizer to dessert. After your "cooking lesson", you will be invited into a splendid dining room, where you will be served the delicious food you have just prepared, accompanied by the chef's selection of an excellent wine.
A fun and exclusive experience, thanks to the flavors and perfumes of an ancient land.