Cooking Class And Wine Tasting In Florence
- Cooking class
- Tuscan delights
- Chianti area
THE TOUR INCLUDE:
- Private minivan at disposal for the day, from Livorno harbor to Florence, Chianti area and back to Livorno
- An English speaking chef-guide for the cooking lesson, a guided visit to the food market and a Tuscan lunch with wine in Florence
- Guided tour of the wineries with wine and oil tasting at the old castle in the Chianti area
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All meals not mentioned in the program
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
Transfer from Livorno harbor to Florence. Your day begins with a tour of the largest open-air produce market in Florence, accompanied of course by your own personal chef: lose yourself amongst the fragrances and tastes: from the selection of meats and cheeses to the variety of bread and baked goods.
You will be able to choose from the highest quality ingredients, which you will then use to create traditional dishes under the guidance of your chef. After your “tour of the senses” you will proceed to an old "palazzo" building in the town’s historic center where, under the chef's supervision, you will learn how to prepare traditional Tuscan delights. After your "cooking lesson" you will adjourn to a splendid dining room, where you will be served the delicious food you have just prepared accompanied by the chef's selection of an excellent wine.
End of the activity and departure towards the Chianti area for a stop in a fortified village with Medieval origins. From here, starting at the old castle, you will begin an unparalleled experience: you will visit the wineries and olive oil mills, tasting the wines and olive oil, each matched with their traditional accompaniments and produce. Afterwards transfer back to Livorno.