4 Days: Lake Garda, Valpolicella and Verona
- Valpolicella area
- Lake Garda
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- 4 days/3 nights in a 5 star Deluxe hotel in the centre of Verona, Hotel Due Torri (or similar)
- Breakfast everyday in the hotel
- Professional, English speaking driver for Lake Garda tour and wine tasting tour
- Private luxury car equipped with A/C for Lake Garda tour and wine tasting tour
- Tour of Lake Garda in private motorboat with English speaking driver
- Personal, English speaking guide for tour of Verona
- Aperitif in Verona during the walking tour
- 1 dinner in Verona restaurant (complete menu- beverages not included)
- 1 dinner in the hotel's restaurant (regional complete menu- beverages not included)
- 1 lunch in Sirmione restaurant (Garda lake) (complete menu-beverages not included)
- 1 lunch in Valpolicella Winery
- Two wine tastings in wineries at Valpolicella
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Municipality city tax to pay at hotel - 3 Euro per person , per night - to be paid upon arrival
- Entrance tickets
- Meals not mentioned in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
This tour is tailor-made for the lovers of nature, beautiful landscapes and history, but also unique wines!
Once you have arrived at your 5 star deluxe hotel in the centre of Verona, you will have a chance to relax. In the afternoon, your personal guide will be waiting for you at the hotel in order to begin the tour of your discovery of underground Verona with a visit to the Scavi Scaligeri (Scaligeri excavations with Roman and Medieval ruins), a truly unique underground itinerary. Following this we will stop for an aperitif that will be served in a room, inside a restaurant, that was the site of the Ancient Capitol of Verona.
Later, you will visit the Church of San Fermo Maggiore, which dates back to 1066.
After, you will enjoy dinner in a beautiful restaurant with a complete menu created especially for you, accompanied by local wines.
After breakfast, your personal driver will be waiting to take you on a journey of discovery around the magnificent Hills of Valpolicella; here you will taste wines of various typologies at two different wineries, including the famous and rare Amarone. One of the two, is a family run winery where Signor Stefano, owner of the estate, will illustrate how he strives to produce exclusive, high quality products, and preferring quality to quantity. Stefano's philosophy is that wine is like a baby...it is born; it takes its first steps and then speaks its first words before beginning to truly live. This philosophy applies to allowing the right time for the maturing processes, without accelerating its natural course. You will taste wines that are absolutely unique, created with passion and love, along with extra virgin olive oil and other local delicacies. After your tour, you will return to your hotel.
Today your tour will begin with a visit to the striking town of Sirmione at Lake Garda. Your chauffeur will deliver you in luxury to the magnificent Borgo Romano on the lake, where you will be met by a private motorboat and begin your two-hour tour. You will witness some of the most unique landmarks in the region, passing under an ancient drawbridge at Sirmione, before traveling further along the coast to Rocca di Manerba and Borghese Island. Upon your return to Sirmione, you will have time to explore the famous village, known for its thermal baths and waters, before breaking for lunch at one of the historic, local restaurants with a menu planned especially for you by Dragonfly Tours. After the tour, you will return to your hotel where you will have some time to relax before enjoying a special dinner we reserved for you at the hotel's restaurant.
Begin the day with a leisurely breakfast before checking out late morning. From here, Dragonfly Tours can accommodate your specific ongoing travel needs including transfers to a nearby airport, rail station or your next destination.
If you have time we can arrange other "Italy MiniTours" in Veneto,Tuscany,Umbria,Latium or Campania & Amalfi Coast