“I Castelli Romani” (Roman Castles area)
- Lake Nemi
- Castel Gandolfo
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Private English speaking driver
- Luxury car equipped with A/C
- Professional, licensed, English speaking guide for the entire duration of the tour
- Lunch (complete menu - beverages not included)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All meals not mentioned in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- It is advised to wear comfortable clothing for this activity
On this tour you will experience some of the captivating towns and enchanting scenery found in the hills surrounding Rome.
Passing through Genzano, you will reach the town that symbolizes the Castles, Ariccia. Here you will visit the splendid Church of S. Maria della Rotonda, as well as the nearby town square. Then you are off to Castel Gandolfo where, in one of the most famous restaurants in the Latium area, you can feast your eyes on an enchanting panorama that extends over Lake Albano.
The menu, composed of ingredients of the highest quality, is deliciously blended with the choice of over 40,000 wines. Once this culinary experience has ended, you'll be accompanied to Grottaferrata for a visit to the Church of San Nilo, the monastery run by the "Basiliani Monks", founded in 1004 by San Basilio.
The final stop will be the very pleasurable Frascati, fulcrum of the Castles area, where you will end your tour with a privileged visit...which through the Roman valley and villas, will open the eye and the mind.