Food, Drink, Spirituality: Montalcino, Sant'Antimo and sips of Brunello
- Tuscan hills
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Luxury car equipped with A/C
- Personal English speaking driver
- Expert guide for the entire duration of the tour (4 hours approx)
- Wine tasting of 4 wines with samples of local food products
- Entrance tickets
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfers to and from any location to Montalcino ( starting point of the tour)
- All that is not listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- It is advised to wear appropiate clothing for this activity
Please note: transfers by luxury chauffeured car to and from your accommodation can be arranged upon request
Originally inhabited by the Etruscans, the ancient village of Montalcino is perched on top of a hill and is now famous for its Brunello wine. Here you will be met by your personal guide and travel by luxury car to the first stop on your memorable tour: L'Abbazia di S. Antimo (Abbey of Saint Anthimus). A monastic settlement situated at Castelnuovo dell'Abate that emanates strong spirituality.