The legendary Italian Mille Miglia Route on board of a Ferrari
- Bolsena Lake
- Ferrari self driving
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- R/T private transfer, from your hotel to the starting point of the Ferrari tour, with a luxury car and an English speaking driver
- 1 day Italy by Ferrari tour on the most exciting roads of Latium and Umbria
- Civitavecchia/Bolsena/Orvieto/Civitavecchia by Ferrari
- Full Ferrari briefing before the tour
- Welcome coffee at the briefing
- Full-kasko car insurance up to 50 million euros (civil liability) for all the cars and up to 200 km of Ferrari driving
- Mobile radio system (guests and technical travel staff, while driving, are always connected through radio)
- Service of parking, cleaning and refuelling for all the cars
- Photographic service: our guests will be offered a souvenir DVD with high-resolution pictures
- Lunch in a typical restaurant in Bolsena with complete menu (3 courses with water and coffee, without wine)
- Professional licensed English speaking guide for the visit at Orvieto
- Entrance Ticket at the Capella of St. Brizio (frescoes by Signorelli) inside the Duomo of Orvieto
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- Comfortable clothing
During this tour you will be behind the wheel of the famous Italian red car - a Ferrari, following the Mille Miglia route in the Latium and Umbria region.
He will explain the differences between the various models of the cars (Ferrari 458 Spider, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari California and Ferrari F430 Spider), the peculiarities of the engines (8-cylinder or 12-cylinder) and, most importantly, will teach you how to handle the F1 paddle-gear shifting behind the steering wheel. You will have some time to practice how to drive such a legendary car, before the beginning of your journey.When you are ready, you will leave Civitavecchia by Ferrari heading towards Lake Bolsena.Our Tour Director will lead the way, at the wheel of his powerful car, guiding the Ferrari drivers along a large part of the exciting Mille Miglia route (known as the Cassia) passing some interesting points in the Latium region including: Tarquinia, Viterbo, Acquapendente and Bolsena.In Bolsena there will be a stop for lunch, that will be served for you in a very good restaurant of this area. Together with a delicious meal you can enjoy also a beautiful view of Lake Bolsena, the biggest volcanic lake in the Latium region.After lunch, you will be back behind the wheel of the Ferrari and drive towards the magnificent Umbria region. You will discover picturesque and breathtaking panoramas offered by the valley landscape, enriched by pure driving pleasure on an amazing succession of rolling hills and never-ending curves!There will be a stop in Orvieto, where you will enjoy a pleasurable walking guided tour and discover this majestic town that dominates the valley below. After the visit to Orvieto you will drive back to Civitavecchia Harbor, the arrival point of our exciting tour with the Ferrari. Here you will find your private English speaking driver that will leisurely transfer you back to your hotel in Rome.We are sure that this truly Italian experience, driving a car that is like living history, will stay in your heart and mind for a very long time.