The Umbrian and Tuscan hills
- Castiglione del lago
- Trasimeno Lake
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Private luxury car equipped with A/C for the entire duration of the tour
- Private English speaking driver/guide for the entire duration of the tour
- Licensed, professional, English speaking guide at Orvieto
- Lunch (complete menu - beverages not included)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance tickets
- All that is not expressly stated in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
This tour will take in the sights of some of Italy's most picturesque natural scenery and stunning medieval hill towns. You will also indulge in some of the tastiest and finest foods from central Italy.
Cortona, the renowned medieval location that has enamored many famous celebrities is next on the agenda. With charming scenery and steep narrow streets, it was the setting for Roberto Benigni's Oscar winning film "Life is Beautiful". Here, you can have lunch in one of the most famous restaurants in central Italy, and experience the Tuscan character, hospitality and the cradle of tastes and flavors that define Tuscany.
After lunch, you will be able to enjoy the village and its characteristics before departing for Orvieto, a city perched on a hill where you will visit the largest gothic cathedral in Italy. You can observe and marvel at the Pozzo di San Patrizio (Saint Patrick's Well) that dates back to the 1500's and is considered one of the wonders of the world.
And upon your return, a sunset will complete the perfect picture to a perfect day!