The Imperial Forums with an Aperitif
- Capitoline Hill
- Spanish Steps, Venice Square, Navona Square
- Trevi Fountain
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- More that a 2 hour tour of Rome by night in a luxury car equipped with A/C and English speaking driver
- Final transfer to your hotel, after the the tour, with private car and driver
- Licensed, professional, English speaking guide
- Aperitif on a terrace with a view (alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks with assorted tarts and dry snacks)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All that is not expressly stated in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
The most fascinating part of Rome, the Imperial Forums, awaits you.
You will feel immersed in a life of long ago, in an area that was the heart of life for the ancient Romans. Then in just a few steps, you will be in front of the Flavian Amphitheatre, more commonly known as the Colosseum. This magnificent Amphitheatre is one of the seven wonders of the world and possibly the most impressive building of the Roman Empire. It is a monument that is both astounding and breath-taking.
With the night still young you can then enjoy an aperitif on one of the most beautiful terraces in the entire Eternal City.
As the sun sets you will be driven by private car for a two hour guided tour around the city, with stops at Piazza di Spagna (the Spanish Steps), Piazza Venezia, Piazza Navona, Fontana di Trevi (Trevi Fountain) where you will be able to take photographs or simply admire these stunning monuments.