ROME: among the monuments with sampling of "Finger Food"
- Repubblica Square with the Fountain of the Naiads
- Barberini Square with Fountain of the Triton and Fountain of the Apes
- Quattro Fontane street: the Four fountains
- Quirinale Square with the Fountain of the Dioscuri&a
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Licensed, professional English speaking guide dedicated to you for the entire duration of the tour
- Typical breakfast in a cafè in the center of Rome
- Sampling of typical Roman sliced pizza
- Sampling of Bufala mozzarella
- Gelato (Ice cream) by the dish at the most famous ice cream parlor in the center of Rome
- Caffè espresso in an antique cafè in the center of Rome
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer to the location of appointment for the start of the tour
- All that is not expressly stated in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
On this tour you will savor many of the best sights, smells and tastes of Rome, along with the Eternal City's most famous Roman fountains, true works of art in the open.
Following Via delle Quattro Fontane, you will reach Piazza del Quirinale (Presidence of the Italian Republic) where you will be able to admire the majestic Fontana dei Dioscuri. Continuing on, you will reach the famous Fontana di Trevi (Trevi Fountain), not only a work of great beauty but also an international symbol of the "La Dolce Vita ", or "the sweet life", and the backdrop of Federico Fellini's famous film.
The tour continues onward to Piazza del Pantheon and its unique fountain, followed by the historic Piazza Navona. Here you will have an unrepeatable cultural experience learning about the origins, history and oddities of these three works of art, known as the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (the Fountain of the Four Rivers), Fontana di Nettuno (the Fountain of Neptune) and Fontana del Moro (the Moor Fountain).
During the tour, you can sample some Roman Finger Food: real Italian sliced pizza, followed by a visit to the "temple of buffalo mozzarella".
The day concludes in typical Italian style with a "caffè espresso" at the capital's famous Caffè Sant'Eustachio, which dates back to 1930, maintaining its original decor and legendary antique blend of coffee.NB: transfers by luxury chauffeured car to and from your accommodation can be arranged upon request.