From the Etruscan civilization to Rome
- Portonaccio Sanctuary
- National Etruscan Museum in Rome
- Piazza del Popolo
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transfer to and from the hotel in Rome with a luxury car equipped with A/C
- Private English speaking driver
- Professional licensed English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket
- No waiting in line
- Light lunch in Canova restaurant selected by us
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals not mentioned in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
Your driver will meet you outside your hotel and accompany you to Vejo (Veii), a conservation area of historical and archaeological interest. Your personal guide will introduce you to the wonders of the area and lead you to the Santuario di Portonaccio (the Portonaccio Sanctuary).
This remarkable place was one of the principal places of worship dedicated to Minerva and is where the statue of Apollo di Veio was discovered during excavations. When this tour has ended, you will return directly to Rome to visit the Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia (National Etruscan Museum at Villa Giulia) for a short visit.
This will be followed by a stroll to Piazza del Popolo where you can enjoy a light lunch in one of the most elegant places in this famous Roman square.