Appia Antica and the Imperial Forums in a “Botticella carriage”
- Ancient Appia Way with some parts of original ancient road
- Piazza Venezia and Imperial Forums aboard a Botticella
- Caracalla Baths
- Tomb of Cecilia Metella
- Catacumbs of St. Sebas
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- VIP tour in botticella carriage in imperial Roma accompanied by guide
- Professional, licensed, English speaking guide dedicated to you for the entire duration of the tour
- Entrance ticket Terme di Caracalla
- Luxury car equipped with A/C
- Complete lunch
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- all that is not expressly stated in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
NB: transfers by luxury chauffeured car to and from your accommodation can be arranged upon request.
On this tour of the Eternal City you will live a day as an Ancient Roman, a journey that is as evocative as it is unique!
Your first stop is at a delightful local restaurant within the Parco dell'Appia Antica, where you will taste the specialties and characteristic foods of traditional Rome. Lunch will be followed by a tour of the Via Appia, a true outdoor museum. This park is littered with ruins including the famous Tomb of Cecilia Metella and the Circus of Massenzio, as well as the remains of the external villa.
You will also have time to explore inside the famous Catacombs of Saint Sebastian.
At the end of a wonderful day your driver will return you to your hotel.Please Note: transfers by luxury chauffeured car to and from your accommodation can be arranged upon request.