Full day tour: Florence with visit at the Accademia Museum wine tasting and lunch
- Accademia Gallery
- Florence walking tour
- Chianti area
- Wine tasting
THE TOUR INCLUDE:
- Private car at disposal for the day, from Livorno harbor to Florence, and back to Livorno
- An English speaking guide for the full day tour in Florence
- No waiting in lines Entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- Wine tasting with guided visit to the wine cellar
- Lunch with complete menu including beverage and wines.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
At 8.00 am, as you disembark from the ship, your personal driver and guide will be waiting to escort you to Florence for a classical tour of the city. You will to visit the wonderful Accademia Gallery so to admire the many masterpieces that this Gallery has: ‘David’ and ‘ Prigioni’ sculptures by Michelangelo, just to name a couple. After your visit, a short walking tour to Duomo, Signoria, Ponte Vecchio and Santa Croce At the end of the city guided tour transfer with you guide and you driver to a unique Villa, located in the deep in the green Tuscan country site surrounded by Olive trees here you will visit the vineries and taste different types of wines of the Chianti area.
After the visit we reserved for you a unique lunch with typical products, beverage and of course wines. Approx at 4,00pm the driver will transfer you back to the ship.