Discovering Ancient Ostia and the Centre of Rome
- Ancient Ostia
- Jewish Ghetto
- Theatre of Marcellus
- Altar of the 'Fatherland'
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Private luxury car equipped with A/C for the entire duration of the tour
- Private, English speaking driver
- Expert guide for the entire duration of the tour (7 hours approx)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch in a restaurant chosen by us with a complete menu (beverages not included)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals not listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- It is advised to wear appropiate colthing for this activity
You will be met at your ship by your driver and accompanied to Ostia Antica, where you will meet your personal guide who will accompany you on this journey into the past. This seaside town is located at the mouth of the River Tiber, and is famous for its ancient buildings, magnificent frescoes and impressive mosaics.
Upon returning to Rome you will visit the old Jewish ghetto. Here you will dine in one of the traditional local Jewish restaurants still serving an organic style of cuisine dating back 300 years.
Following this unique culinary experience you will then have the pleasure of taking a walk through the ruins of the Eternal City. Arriving at Teatro Marcello at the Vittoriano (Altar of the fatherland) you can look out over the majestic terrace to enjoy a truly privileged view of Rome.
And finally, upon leaving the Vittoriano, your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to the port.