4 Days: Venice, Peschiera area and Private boat Tour in the Venetian canals
- Peschiera area
- Sailing on the Mincio River
- Sanctuary of the Madonna del Frassino
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- 4 Days / 3 nights in the 4 star hotel 'Ca' dei Conti' in Venice (or similar)
- Breakfast everyday in the hotel
- Transfer with private boat from hotel to Piazzale Roma on Day 2
- Private luxury car equipped with A/C
- Professional, personal, English speaking driver
- Personal, English speaking guide for the tour of Peschiera, Sanctuary and laboratory
- Personal, English speaking guide for the tour of Venice by boat (3 hours approx.)
- Tour of the Peschiera area
- Tour in private boat in the Venetian canals (Cannaregio 3 hours approx.)
- Lunch in a characteristic Venetian restaurant (complete menu - beverages not included)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Municipality city tax to pay at hotel - 4 Euro per person , per night - to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Entrance tickets
- Meals not included in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
Arrival at your 4 star hotel in the center of Venice, adjacent to Saint Mark's Square (transfer can be arranged from the airport, train station or from anywhere you prefer). The remainder of the day is yours to explore this grand city which many have described as undoubtedly the most incredible city built by man. Soak up the cultural heritage or scour the luxury stores for a touch of Italian elegance before enjoying an 'aperitivo' by the Rialto Bridge.
A private boat will be waiting for you outside your hotel to take you directly to Piazzale Roma. Here you will meet your personal driver who will accompany you for the duration of the tour. You will visit the Peschiera area, far from the typical tourist itinerary and of unique beauty before visiting the village of Valeggio on the Mincio River, which offers a magnificent view of the river in Peschiera. Here you will see the famous water mills once used to transform grain to flour that still operate today. You will enter the characteristic small artisanal shops and visit the Sanctuary of the Madonna del Frassino at Peschera del Garda, where you will have lunch in one of the many restaurants in this small town. After lunch you will be accompanied to an artisan laboratory, where you will learn about the art of the preparation of the famous tortellini (pasta stuffed with meat or pumpkin) famous all over Italy. Later, you will be driven in your luxury car back to Venice (Piazzale Roma), where you will be free to continue wandering the streets or return to your hotel.
After breakfast you will meet with your personal guide to begin a truly unique tour of Venice. You will see the city in the most traditional of ways: on a classic Venetian rowboat. You will be taken on a journey that will take you back in time to discover the most evocative and unknown canals in the city, right to the Cannaregio neighborhood. At Dragonfly Tours we believe that culture united with food creates the essence of this country; this is why once you have disembarked from your boat, you will be accompanied to a special restaurant where you will be offered a menu created just for you that will give you the chance to taste some typical dishes of the local cuisine....the best way to become acquainted with the hidden soul of Venice.
Begin the day with a leisurely breakfast before checking out late morning. From here, Dragonfly Tours can accommodate your specific ongoing travel needs including transfers to a nearby airport, rail station or your next destination.
If you have time we can arrange other "Italy MiniTours" in Veneto,Tuscany,Umbria,Latium or Campania & Amalfi Coast