10 Days: Rome, Florence, Venice Bellagio
- Jewish Ghetto in Rome and Venice
- Vatican Museum
- Colosseum and Imperial Fora
- Accademia Gallery
- Guggenheim Museum
- Lake Como
- Villa Balbianello
- Villa Melzi&am
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3 nights at the hotel Forty Seven 4****in Rome (double de luxe )or similar
- 2 night at hotel Brunelleschi 4****in Florence (double de luxe classic) or similar
- 2 nights at hotel Centurion Palace 5*****L in Venice (double superior) or similar
- 2 nights at Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni 5***** in Bellagio (double classic lake view) or similar
- At all hotels : breakfast every day
- Arrival and departure transfers with private luxury car equipped with A/C, where mentioned.
- Private transfer hotel Ghetto in Rome with luxury car and personal English speaking driver
- Private transfer hotel Vatican Museum with luxury car and personal English speaking driver
- Private transfer hotel Rome Termini train station with luxury car and personal English speaking driver
- Private transfer Train station hotel in Florence with luxury car and personal English speaking driver
- Private transfer Train station in Milan hotel in Bellagio with luxury car and personal English speaking driver
- Private transfer hotel in Bellagio Malpensa international airport with luxury car and personal English speaking driver
- Private water taxi in Venice where mentioned
- Professional, personal, English speaking guide for h/d tours in the following cities, as per program: Rome, Florence and Venice.
- 3 hrs boat tour with personal English speaking boatman and private boat (from/to Bellagio)
- Entrance tickets at monuments, as per program, with pre-reserved turn of visit
- Lunches where mentioned
- 1st class train tickets from Rome to Florence
- 1st class train tickets from Florence to Venice
- 1st class train tickets from Venice to Milan
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All meals not mentioned in the program
- All transfers not mentioned in the program
- Municipality taxes to be paid at each hotel upon arrival
- All that is not expressly stated in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
Day 1 - Rome, arrival
Upon your arrival at Rome Fiumicino airport (Leonardo da Vinci) you will be greeted by your private English speaking driver , who will transfer you by private car to your hotel Forty Seven 4****.Check in and rest of the day at leisure. The hotel is very centrally located close to the Imperial Fora. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2 - Rome Jewish Ghetto with lunch
After breakfast meet your private English speaking driver for a transfer to the Jewish Ghetto where you will meet your private guide. Here you will visit the Jewish ghetto, the oldest in the world after the one in Venice. You will walk along the Porticus Octaviae, Piazza Giudea and Piazza Mattei. Finally, you will receive a guided tour of the interior of the local Synagogue. After the visit, lunch will be served in a nearby typical restaurant. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Rome.
Day 3 - Rome Full day guided tour Vatican Museum and Colosseum Imperial Fora
Meet your private driver at the lobby for a transfer by car to the Vatican Museums where your private guide will introduce you to a 4 hrs guided tour including the Sistine Chapel. There are no queues and no waiting as your specialist guide introduces you to the masterpieces of such great painters as Raffaello, and Michelangelo. This is one of the greatest collections of art in the world, a collection gathered over the centuries by the Popes of the Catholic Church. You will be enthralled and enchanted by the stunning vision of the Sistine Chapel. After the visit at the Vatican Museum re-join your driver and together with your guide you will be transferred to the Colosseum. With direct access to this remarkable landmark and no waiting in long lines, you will be awestruck even before entering. Once inside, your personal guide will bring to life the ancient world of the various emperors, noblemen, aristocrats, gladiators and wild beasts that once populated this building. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4 - Rome Florence
After breakfast and check out from the hotel meet your private English speaking driver to be transferred to Termini station. Take your direct fast train to Florence S.M.Novella and met , at the arrival, by your private English speaking driver to be transferred to your centrally located hotel Brunelleschi 4**** . Lunch and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Florence.
Day 5 – Florence – Half day guided tour at the Accademia Gallery
Meet with your English speaking guide for an half day walking tour including the Accademia Gallery. The Gallery houses the more symbolic work of Michelangelo : David, an expression of beauty and physical perfection. The Gallery hosts other sculptures by Michelangelo and a collection of Renaissance paintings: Il Ratto delle Sabine’ by Giambologna (The Rape of the Sabine Women), as well as ‘La Madonna ed il Bambino’ (Madonna and Child) and ‘la Madonna del Mare’(Madonna of the Sea) by Botticelli. After this interesting and pleasant visit, you will have a free evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 – Florence Venice
After breakfast and check out meet your English speaking guide at the hotel for a transfer to Florence train Station for departure to Venice. Take your private Water taxi, waiting for you just outside the S.Lucia rail station, to be transferred to the Hotel Centurion Palace 5***** for check in. Some rest and lunch at your care before starting a guided walking tour in the area including the Ghetto in Venice. You will visit a district placed in the north - west side of the city. This tour consists in discovering some of the most ancient Venetian Confraternities and visiting the Ghetto and some of the less known but most fascinating churches in Venice. After the tour take your private water taxi for a transfer back to your hotel. Lunch and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 7 – Venice Guggenheim Museum
Meet your private English speaking guide at the lobby of your hotel and begin your guided visit at the Guggenheim Museum (5 minutes approx walking distance from your hotel). The Collection is among the most important in Italy for European and American art of the 20th century. It is located in Peggy Guggenheim's former home, Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, on the Grand Canal in Venice. The museum presents Peggy Guggenheim's personal collection, masterpieces from the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection, the Gianni Mattioli Collection, the Nasher Sculpture Garden, as well as temporary exhibitions. The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is owned and operated by the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation, New York, which also operates the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and which is a partner of the Basque Regional Government for the programming of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao. After the visit of the collection you will have free time at your leisure to explore the beauties of the lagoon city, to do some shopping or simply to relax. Overnight in Venice.
Day 8 - Venice/Milan/ Bellagio
After breakfast and check out at your hotel take your private water taxi for a transfer to S. Lucia Train station for departure to Milan that you will reach in about 2 hrs and 30 minutes. After your arrival meet your private English speaking driver for a direct transfer to your hotel in Bellagio. It will take about 1 hour to reach your hotel in Bellagio. Check in at the hotel and rest of the day at your free disposal. Overnight in Bellagio at Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni 5*****.
Day 9 – Bellagio (Lake Como)
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet your private English speaking boatman with a private boat, he will illustrate the many beauties of the lake. While sailing on the lake you will admire the several beautiful villas and natural landscapes that only Lake Como can offer, such as Villa Balbianello and Villa Melzi. You will take a stop and visit one of the two villas. Villa Balbianello is a beautiful 16th century residence that is under the ownership of the FAI (the Italian Foundation for the Environment) since 1988. This villa has been chosen also for some scenes included in the 17th movie of the 007James Bond saga: ‘Casinò Royal’ of 2006 by Martin Campbell. Villa Melzi called Villa Gallarati Scotti, was formerly of the Melzi Family. This building with neoclassical features was built between 1810 and 1815 and designed by G. Albertolli. The extensive park, which runs down to the edge of the lake, surrounds the villa and among the trees, there are Egyptian, Etruscan- Roman, Renaissance and neoclassical Sculptures. End of tour and transfer back to you hotel. Overnight in Bellagio.
Day 10 - Bellagio Milan Malpensa airport - departure
After breakfast and check out meet your personal English speaking driver with a private luxury car for a direct transfer to Malpensa airport for your flight back home.