From the Etruscans to the Middle ages
- Necropolis of Monterozzi
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Expert guide dedicated to you for the entire duration of the tour
- Private English speaking driver
- Private luxury car equipped with A/C for the entire duration of the tour
- Entrance tickets
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- It is advised to wear appropiate clothing for this activity
With this tour you will experience first hand concept of exclusivity. You will discover Etruscan tombs normally closed to the public, a veritable city dedicated to the cult of the dead.
After enjoying a wonderful lunch in magnificent Tarquinia (a World Heritage Site and capital of the Etruscan civilization), you will discover a medieval village. Here you will admire the Church of S. Maria di Castello and the characteristic Palazzo Comunale ("Town Hall"). Let yourselves be enchanted by the evocative sights of this town, rich in charm and history.
This tour is ideal for those who love discovery, as well as to travelling.