Discovering the Castles at Bracciano and Cerveteri
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano
- Cerveteri and its Castle
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Private luxury car equipped with A/C for the entire duration of the tour
- Private, English speaking driver
- Expert guide dedicated to you for the entire duration of the tour
- Entrance ticket
- No waiting in line
- Lunch in a restaurant chosen by us with complete menu
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals not listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
You driver will accompany you to the entrance of the Odescalchi Castle where your personal guide will be waiting for you for an hour long tour. You will be able to visit various rooms within the fortress, which has hosted many famous guests, including the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. You will appreciate the internal architecture gardens, and in the end you will visit the Museum which housis forniture, pottery, weapons and paintings collected over the cours of the century.
As one of the largest and best-maintained castles in Italy you will be able to revel in its architecture, stunning gardens and fascinating museum. After your tour, you will enjoy a traditional lunch prepared for you by chef Vincenzo Serino in one of the most exclusive restaurants in Cerveteri.
The day continues with a visit to the National Archaeological Museum of Cerite, situated within the XIII century Cerveteri Castle: a unique collection of its kind with Etruscan archaeological findings dating back to first millennium B.C., and originating mostly from private collections.
Your will return to the ship at approximately 4:30 pm.
And as your ship sets sail, you'll reflect that you've just departed from a place you never wanted to leave.