4 days: Venice, Lake Garda and Verona
- Garda Lake
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- 4 Days/3 nights in a 4 star hotel "Ca Dei Conti" (or similar)
- Breakfast everyday in the hotel
- Transfer with Private boat from the hotel to Piazzale Roma on the third day
- Private luxury car equipped with A/C for the entire duration of the tour
- Professional, English speaking driver for the entire day
- Private motorboat for tour on Lake Garda (2 hours approx)
- Professional English speaking Captain aboard
- Professional, personal, English speaking guide for the tour of Verona (3 hours approx)
- Professional, personal, English speaking guide for the tour of Venice (3 hours approx)
- 1 lunch in restaurant in Sirmione (complete menu- beverages not included)
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Municipality city tax to pay at hotel - 4 Euro per person , per night - to be paid upon arrival
- Meals not mentioned in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- All that is not expressly listed in "THE TOUR INCLUDES"
- Possibility to add other tours
Your tour will begin with the arrival at the Ca De Conti Hotel, in the center of Venice, adjacent to Saint Mark's Square (transfer from the airport, train station or from anywhere you prefer can be arranged). In the afternoon, you can relax or take a walk around the city, soaking up its unique atmosphere.
After breakfast you will meet your personal guide who will accompany you on a walking tour, beginning on your doorstep in St. Mark's Square. You will then wander through the narrow streets of the city before arriving at the Rialto Bridge. Here you will be enchanted by the little shops situated along the bridge, where you can admire the breathtakingly beautiful Grand Canal (the largest stretch of river in Venice).
After your guided tour you will be free to continue your walk and stop in one of the characteristic restaurants hidden in the many Venetian "calle"( the narrow and typical alleys in the city centre). As they say in Venice, "The best way to visit this city is to get lost in it"
After breakfast in your hotel you will climb aboard a private boat that will ferry you to Piazzale Roma where you will begin a truly unique tour. Here you will meet your personal driver who will be with you for the entire day. First stop, the magnificent Lake Garda, where the captain of a private motorboat will escort you on a two-hour tour. You will see unique locations, like Sirmione, an old Roman village situated on a narrow strip of land stretching 3 km into the lake. You will pass under an old drawbridge and travel in the direction of Manerba, with its huge rock outcrop and finally, on to Isola Borghese. With your feet back on solid ground you can visit Sirmione, entering directly into the old castle that dominates the village.
Lunch will be at a specially selected historic village restaurant where you will enjoy featured dishes prepared from fresh, local ingredients and accompanied with excellent local wines. After lunch, you will be free to walk along the village's main road, discovering remote corners and terraces that face the lake, while enjoying a traditional Italian gelato (Ice-cream). Later, you will depart for Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, where your personal guide will be waiting for you to accompany you on a tour of the city. You will visit the ancient Verona Arena, and the city's famous Duomo (cathedral), before returning to Venice and relaxing at the hotel.
After a relaxing and enjoyable breakfast at the hotel, we can arrange transfers for the airport, rail station or to your next destination.
If you have time we can arrange other "Italy MiniTours" in Veneto,Tuscany,Latium,Umbria or Campania & Amalfi Coast